Oceans World Day /June 8th
· Scientist that observes, questions, invents and experiments.
· Artist that mixes the 5 senses with his heart.
· Philosopher that has fun with “thinking”.
· Magnifying Glass by the Oceans-On® Festival
· Paintbruch Secrets Oceans-On®.
· Help children and adults make science and think freely
International Day of Peace / September 21st
· Born on the Princess Alice Submarine Mount, she is a Marine Biologist.
· Likes dancing and yoga.
· Dancing Flippers by the Oceans-On® Planet Festival.
· Oceans-On® Precious Gemstone.
· Help children and adults to be healthy and communicating their emotions.
World Day of Biodiversity / May 22nd
· Loves to sleep on the Oceans´s waves.
· Likes all living beings and is always ready to help.
· Surprise Bag by the Oceans-On® Festival
· Oceans-On® Heart Network
· Help children and adults to protect and respect all living beings.
World Hug Day / May 22nd
· It is a very special star that fell from space, in the Ocean
· Likes to hug and spread smiles.
· Calm Heat by the Oceans-On® Zen Retreat.
· Oceans-On® Pillow.
· Help children and adults make their dreams come true and practice peace
Rescue World Day 7 July 3rd
· Loves to communicate with others and tell stories.
· Likes new adventures.
· Oceans-On® Headphones.
· Help children and adults to have courage and winning over their fears.
World Day of Freedom / January 23rd
· Loves big jumps.
· Likes to play.
· Oceans-on® Life Vest.
· Help children and adults finding their freedom/liberty.
World day of Migrations / December 18th.
· She is wise and patient.
· Likes to listen to others.
· Oceans-on® Compass
· Help children and adults finding their values.
World Animal Day / October 7th.
· Loves to spread kind words wherever she passes.
· Likes making friends.
· Oceans-on® Mail Bag.
· Help children and adults becoming more solidarity towards others.